Never has there been a better time to have your teeth straightened using the world’s most sophisticated clear aligner. Our clinic is delighted to offer Invisalign clear aligners, which are a clear, efficient, and convenient approach to get the smile you’ve always wanted.
Why Invisalign treatment?
- Faster treatment: You’ll be on your road to the smile you desire even quicker if you replace your aligners every week. We may explore longer durations between aligner modifications depending on your reaction to therapy, especially in older individuals.
- Proven results: The SmartTrack® material and SmartForce® features of Invisalign clear aligners have been scientifically proved to enhance tooth movement control.
- Better fit: SmartTrack aligners are pleasant to wear, fit well, and are simple to put on and take off.
- Effective: Crossbites, crowding, open bites, gapped teeth, overbites, and underbites are all disorders that may be treated with Invisalign transparent aligners.
- Virtually invisible: Because Invisalign aligners are almost invisible, most people will have no idea you’re undergoing treatment!
- Comfortable: The transparent aligner trays from Invisalign are not only smooth and pleasant to wear, but they can also be removed. That means you may go about your daily routine as usual, from brushing and flossing to eating anything you choose.
- Convenient: Because you just need to visit our clinic every six weeks, Invisalign treatment is great for your hectic schedule.
The Invisalign Treatment Process
Your First Consultation
During your complimentary consultation, we will explore your orthodontic requirements and determine if Invisalign treatment is best for you.
Your Custom Treatment Plan
To produce rapid, exact 3D digital photos of your teeth, we’ll utilize a scanner like the iTero® digital scanning equipment. Then we’ll lay out a detailed treatment plan for you, detailing how your teeth will shift and how long it will take. You’ll even get a sneak peek of how your teeth will move and how your new smile will look.
Your Invisalign Clear Aligners
Invisalign’s unique SmartTrack® material will be used to create your custom aligners. Because they’re almost undetectable, most people won’t even know you’re wearing them while straightening your teeth.
To get the greatest results, wear your Invisalign clear aligners for 20 to 22 hours each day, removing them only to eat, brush, and floss.
Your teeth will progressively move into position as you wear each pair of aligners. We may advise that you start wearing a new set of aligners every week and see us every six weeks or so for checks.
Taking Care of Your New Smile
Inquire about a Vivera® retainer once your treatment is completed. Vivera retainers are created to order utilizing the same cutting-edge technology that goes into Invisalign transparent aligners.
Please feel free to contact our office to discover more about the Invisalign system and all of your orthodontic treatment choices. We’re excited to meet you and assist you in achieving a smile that moves!
Invisalign and the Invisalign logo, among others, are trademarks of Align Technology, Inc., and are registered in the U.S. and other countries.